Thursday, August 28, 2008

Invite Your Friends To The Facebook Movie

From the WTF section of the human race comes news today that Aaron Sorkin (West Wing, Studio 60, Charlie Wilson's War) is currently writing a movie about the inception of Facebook. No, you didn't misread that, a movie about Facebook.

Sorkin has created a Facebook page and an Aaron Sorkin & the Facebook Movie Group on Facebook where he states that he is indeed writing the script.

"I've just agreed to write a movie for Sony and producer Scott Rudin about how Facebook was invented. I figured a good first step in my preparation would be finding out what Facebook is, so I've started this page. (Actually it was started by my researcher, Ian Reichbach, because my grandmother has more Internet savvy than I do and she's been dead for 33 years.)"


What's next? A book about Google?

No comments: