Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Friday, I'm In Love With My New T-Shirt

After months of salivating over all the wikkid t-shirts over at Threadless Tees I finally bit the bullet today and bought myself this beauty printed on a black tee.

It may seem a little cryptic to those of you unfamiliar with the works of The Cure so maybe this might help. Clever and cryptic, just how I like 'em.

Designed by Loy Valera and printed by the folks at Threadless I hope this to be the first of many cool shirts from their store. If you want one too you'd better be quick as Threadless tees seem to sell out really fast.

For those of you who are more into Michael Jackson there is a cool dancing zombie shirt titled "Eating Brains, Throwing Shapes" by Aled Lewis.

Hopefully when the shirt arrives (in 1-3 weeks :( ) I'll get an action shot of me wearing it and post it up here. JOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I actually gasped with delight. :)

Thanks for the cool link - x

Tanstar said...

You cure freak-zoids!!! how bout we design a BON JOVI one mike ;) mwahhh

Michael Soutar said...

Any other lyric-based shirt from now on will just be a copy of the original idea... not worth it. :P