Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tekken 6 Trailer Is Awesome

I know the word "awesome" is thrown around a lot these days, especially in the same sentence as my name (usually with a negator in between) and remember, that without me it's just "aweso".

Regardless of this drivel, the following Tekken 6 trailer is, well, awesome. Plenty of OTT explosions and action that would make Michael Bay blush. Of course it's all pre-rendered goodness, as with most Tekken cutscenes/trailers etc. but there are a few in-game shots thrown in, especially near the end. Make sure you watch out for the portly pork farmer "Bob" bringing the smackdown as Japan's stereotype of US citizens (about time!).

The new trailer is to celebrate the arcade favourite making its way on to the PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles. I just hope there's a demo coming out, that's about all I can manage with my l33t button mashing skillz.

Thanks for the heads up Kotaku.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MK VS DC shits all over this!

Michael Soutar said...

If you're into lycra and no fatalities, sure.